Molde University College has established an open access archive, Brage HiM
, for publication of scientific works, including student assignments and theses.
The student has the copyright to the thesis (the Norwegian Copyright Act). Hand-in of assignments in Fronter is mandatory, but publication in Brage HiM is optional. The template for hand-in assignments contains a publication agreement, which must be filled in.
Assignments/theses published in Brage HiM will be stored as open access with a permanent URN. The author can use this URN for citing and accessing the thesis, f. ex in a CV.
The library is responsible for the registration and publication of assignments/theses in Brage HiM, and follows these criteria:
- No theses will be published without the author's permission (consent)
- No theses will be published before final censuring
- Grade requirements: Master theses: Passed. Other assignments: A-C
- No information on grades, or comments, will be published
- The assignment can be removed from Brage HiM on the author's request.
- Confidential assignments must have the necessary forms filled in: Standard agreement and the supplementary Confidentiality agreement.
- Assignments containing identifiable person information cannot be published, and this must be marked in the publication agreement.
All necessary information for handing in your assignment will be found in Fronter: Studiepoenggivende oppgaver, and also in Fronter: HIM Student Info – Arkiv.
If you have further questions, please contact the library: firstname.lastname@example.org