Ragnhild Oddrun Ekren BrakstadDepartment of Studies and Academic Affairs
- Senior Adviser/ International Coordinator MSc/ PhD students/scholars
- Contact person for international MSc degree applicants/ admission
- Member of the Admission Committees, International MSc programmes, HiMolde
- International collaboration/ International Strategic Partnership Programmes
- Leader/ HTV - Forskerforbundet/ NAR (The Norwegian Association of Researchers), local union at HiMolde
Education and employments:
- 2002-2006: 90 ECTS, continuation courses within Programme for African Studies, NTNU, Trondheim (Dept. of Geography, Dept. of Social Anthropology, Dept. of History, and previous Faculty of Medicine) - Part-time studies.
- 1995: MA (Master of Arts) in Development Studies, School of International, Development and European Studies, Centre for Development Studies, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK - Specialization within Education and Development Planning in Development Countries.
- 1989: Cand.polit. degree/Mphil in Geography, Department of Geography, University of Trondheim (UNIT, AVH), today: NTNU, Trondheim
- 1986: Teacher Training Programme (Pedagogisk seminar), UNIT (AVH), Trondheim
- 1984/ and 1985: Cand. mag degrees in both Natural Sciences, and in Social Sciences (Geography, Biology, Social Sciences with International Politics, Statistics, Computer Science), University of Trondheim (UNIT), College of Arts and Science (AVH), Trondheim (Today: NTNU)
- Aug. 1988- Oct. 2007/Oct. 2008-Oct. 2009: 20 years of work experience at the Office of International Relations, University of Trondheim, UNIT, (Norwegian Institute of Technology, NTH)/ Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim
- Oct. 2007-Oct. 2008/Oct. 2009- until today : Working with internationalisation at HiMolde.