Mohamed Ben AhmedFaculty of Logistics
PhD fellow in Logistics, with the following research interests:
- Mathematical Modeling of Transportation Problems.
- Heuristics and Metaheuristics Optimization Techniques.
- Robust Optimization and Uncertainties Managment.
Master Degree in Industrial Engineering from the National School of Engineers of Tunis (ENIT).
- Ben Ahmed, Mohamed; Zeghal Mansour, Farah & Haouari, Mohamed (2018). Robust integrated maintenance aircraft routing and crew pairing. Journal of Air Transport Management. ISSN 0969-6997. 73(October), s 15- 31 . doi: 10.1016/j.jairtraman.2018.07.007 Show summary
- Ben Ahmed, Mohamed; Ghroubi, Wissal; Haouari, Mohamed & Sherali, Hanif D. (2017). A hybrid optimization-simulation approach for robust weekly aircraft routing and retiming. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. ISSN 0968-090X. 84, s 1- 20 . doi: 10.1016/j.trc.2017.07.010
- Ben Ahmed, Mohamed; Zeghal Mansour, Farah & Haouari, Mohamed (2017). A two-level optimization approach for robust aircraft routing and retiming. Computers & industrial engineering. ISSN 0360-8352. 112, s 586- 594 . doi: 10.1016/j.cie.2016.09.021
- Ahmad Al-Thani, Nayla; Ben Ahmed, Mohamed & Haouari, Mohamed (2016). A model and optimization-based heuristic for the operational aircraft maintenance routing problem. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. ISSN 0968-090X. 72, s 29- 44 . doi: 10.1016/j.trc.2016.09.004
- Ben Ahmed, Mohamed (2019). Testing the importance of the planning horizon when solving inventory routing problems.