Yury RedutskiyFaculty of Logistics
My updated CV may be found here.
Courses at Molde University College
- LOG270N Operational Risk Analysis (fully online course) / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2021
- LOG777 Business Cases in Energy Logistics / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2021
- LOG775 Energy Analytics and Sustainable Technologies / 7.5 ECTS / Autumn 2020
- SCM305 Anvendt beslutningsanalyse / Applied Management Science / 7.5 ECTS / Autumn 2018, Autumn 2019, Autumn 2020, SCM305N fully online in Spring 2021
- LOG730 Basics of Petroleum Logistics / 7.5 ECTS / Autumn 2018, Autumn 2019
- IDA720 Applied Data Analytics / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2019
- IDA710 Business Processes and Information Modelling / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2018
- LOG904-145 Logistics in Petroleum Production / 2.5 ECTS / Autumn 2016
- LOG730 Basics of Petroleum Logistics. Module "Introduction to Oil and Gas Technology" / 2.5 out of 7.5 ECTS / Autumn 2015, Autumn 2016
- LOG820 Vehicle Routing / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2015, Spring 2016
- LOG733 Exact Optimization Methods in Logistics / 7.5 ECTS / Spring 2014
- Avoiding plagiarism in students' reports, essays, and other assignments. A lecture with training examples (autumn 2016, autumn 2018, autumn 2019)
- Master thesis supervision. Topics: risk management; design and maintenance of safety systems; employee scheduling for maintenance in remote locations.
Ph.D. degree in Logistics (2017) from Molde University College - Specialized University in Logistics, Molde. Title of the thesis: Strategic Planning Problems for Smart Solutions in Oil and Gas Industry.
Master’s degree (2011) and Bachelor's degree (2009) from Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (National Research University). Both are in the area of automation and process control for industrial facilities and technology in the oil and gas sector.
Work experience includes:
- teaching and research experience at Molde University College
- teaching position at Gubkin University (courses Automation for technological processes and production facilities and Integrated systems for project development and production control taught from spring semester 2010 to autumn semester 2013)
- engineering and research position at Gubkin University
- engineering position at an oil and gas contractor company (RusGasEngineering)
- IT specialist position.
Professional areas of interest:
Logistics (Infrastructure planning, network design and network flow, inventory management, production scheduling, employee scheduling, transportation and distribution, vehicle routing), optimization in technology; mathematical modeling of complex processes and systems; risk management; industrial safety; decision-making support approaches; Smart/Intelligent solutions; Smart oil and gas fields; Industry 4.0; cyber-physical systems; data science and machine learning; energy-efficient solutions; sustainable energy; Physical Internet.
- Redutskiy, Yury; Camitz-Leidland, Cecilie Maria; Vysochyna, Anastasiia; Anderson, Kristanna Tunga & Balycheva, Marina (2021). Safety systems for the oil and gas industrial facilities : design, maintenance policy choice, and crew scheduling. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. ISSN 0951-8320. 210(June), s 1- 15 . doi: 10.1016/j.ress.2021.107545 Show summary
- Matušinec, Josef; Hrabec, Dušan; Šomplák, Radovan; Nevrly, Vlastimir; Pecha, Jiří; Smejkalová, Veronika & Redutskiy, Yury (2020). Cooking oil and fat waste management : a review of the current state. Chemical Engineering Transactions. ISSN 1974-9791. 81, s 763- 768 . doi: 10.3303/CET2081128 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2018). Pilot study on the application of employee scheduling for the problem of safety instrumented system design and maintenance planning for remotely located oil and gas facilities. Engineering Management in Production and Services. ISSN 2543-6597. 10(4), s 55- 64 . doi: 10.2478/emj-2018-0022 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Conceptualization of smart solutions in oil and gas industry. Procedia Computer Science. ISSN 1877-0509. 109, s 745- 753 . doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.05.435 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Integration of oilfield planning problems : infrastructure design, development planning and production scheduling. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. ISSN 0920-4105. 158(September), s 585- 602 . doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2017.08.066 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Modelling and design of safety instrumented systems for upstream processes of petroleum sector. Procedia Engineering. ISSN 1877-7058. 182, s 611- 618 . doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.03.165 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Oilfield development and operations planning under geophysical uncertainty. Engineering Management in Production and Services. ISSN 2543-6597. 9(3), s 10- 27 . doi: 10.1515/emj-2017-0022 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Optimization of safety instrumented system design and maintenance frequency for oil and gas industry processes. Management and Production Engineering Review. ISSN 2080-8208. 8(1), s 46- 59 . doi: 10.1515/mper-2017-0006 Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2020). Employee scheduling for maintenance of automated safety systems for remotely located oil and gas facilities. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury; Matušinec, Josef; Šomplák, Radovan; Nevrly, Vlastimir & Hrabec, Dušan (2020). Infrastructure planning and implementation of cooking oils and fat waste collection: bin cost estimation. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2018). Risk Management Perspective on Workforce Scheduling for Safety Systems Maintenance for Oil and Gas Facilities Located in Poorly Accessible Regions. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2018). Safety system design and maintenance planning for oil and gas facilities located in remote areas. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Conceptualization of smart solutions in oil and gas industry. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2017). Strategic planning problems for smart solutions in oil and gas industry. PhD theses in logistics. 2017:4.
- Redutskiy, Yury (2016). Modelling and design of safety instrumented systems for upstream processes of petroleum sector. Show summary
- Redutskiy, Yury (2014). Offshore oilfield design. Show summary