- Arctic Logistics workshop at Molde University College, October 7th–11th, 2019
- Arctic Logistics workshop 2019 at Saint Petersburg State University, June 27th, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- The 6th Future Leaders Forum of the World Petroleum Council – VI WPC Youth Forum, June 23th-29th, 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- International Scientific Conference “ARCTIC: HISTORY AND TODAY”2019, April 22th-23th, Murmansk, Russia
- Arctic Logistics MSc course and workshop at Molde University College, October, 2018, Molde, Norway
- Summer School 2018 in Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, July 29th– August 5th, 2018, Moscow, Russia
- Mini-EURO Logistics Analytics conference LA2018, Stream Arctic Logistics, June 19th-20th, 2018, Minsk, Belarus
- The 8th International Conference “Logistics in the Arctic” organized by Association of contractors “Murmanshelf” in Murmansk, April 11th, 2018
- XIX April International Academic Conference On Economic and Social Development (Section - The Arctic: Challenges of the 21st Century) at National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, April 10th-13th, 2018
- Winter School “Energy, Oil, and Gas in the Arctic Region” at the Northern Arctic Federal University, Arkhangelsk, March 11th- 17th, 2018
- Arctic Logistics MSc course and workshop at Molde University College, October 9th– 13th, 2017
- The 7th International Conference “Logistics in the Arctic” organized by Association of contractors “Murmanshelf” in Murmansk, April 5th, 2018
- Arctic Logistics workshop 2017 at Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, February 13th, 2017
Collaboration with enterprisers
- Round-table with representatives of Gazprom Neft at Murmansk State Technical University, Murmansk, Russia, April 22, 2019
- Sør-Varanger kommune, Rune Gjertin Rafaelsen (Mayor of the Kirkenes), Kirkenes, Norway, April 12, 2018
- FSUE Atomflot, Mikhail Belkin (the General Director Assistant), Murmansk, Russia, April 6, 2017
- Royal Norwegian Consulate General, Ina Nygård Mossin (Norwegian Consul Economic Relations), Murmansk, April 5, 2017
- FSBI The Northern Sea Route Administration, Svyatoslav Stepchenkov (Head of the Shipping department), Murmansk, April 5, 2017
- Katerina Shaton.
The 6th Future Leaders Forum of the World Petroleum Council. 23-28 June 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Presented paper: “An Equilibrium Model of the European Gas Market: a Security of Supply Perspective”. Awarded with the 1st place certificate "for outstanding quality paper presented at the energy markets in transition session".