The research group in professional ethics is a multidisciplinary group open for employees at Volda University College, Molde University College and health personnel in the region (Helse Møre og Romsdal). The research group belongs to the Ph.D.-programme in Health sciences and social work. We investigate moral and ethical problems and emphasize studying both relational and contextual aspects of moral dilemmas.
- The research group is devoted to studying topics which are central to the PhD programme.
- The research group supports PhD students and employees working within the field of professional ethics and assists candidates who want to develop PhD projects within this field.
- The group is a forum for developing applications for national and international research funds.
Please contact Kjartan Leer-Salvesen, associate professor, Volda University College
email@example.com +47 416 59 805
- Georg Inge Iversen Panzer
- Ingrid Johnsen Hogstad
- Hege Bente Hol
- Erlend Vik
- Lisa Hansson
- Elin Mordal
- Inger Cecilie Frisvoll
- Silje Louise Dahl, HVO
- Tor-Johan Ekeland, HVO
- Kjartan Leer-Salvesen, HVO, gruppeleder
- Anita Dyb Linge, HVO
- Madeleine Zetterlund Stenhammer, HVO
- Ingeborg Berg Skogen, HVO
- Erlend Walseth, HVO