Information to new students
Studying at Molde University College involves both rights and obligations as a student. It might be good to know what you can expect from us as a university college, while it is important that you get to know the tools and services we expect you to use as a student.
Molde University College is located in Molde and Kristiansund
- Britveien 2, 6411 Molde 3 km west of the city centre of Molde
- Industriveien 18, NO-6517 Kristiansund 3 km east of the city centre of Kristiansund
The service center is a common point of contact for all students in Molde and Kristiansund. They are located in the A building in Molde, but can be reached via:
- Student Service: Studentservice@himolde.no or +47 71 21 40 00
- IT support: email@example.com or +47 71 21 41 75
The Faculties are responsible for all the study programmes and research that takes place at Molde University College. We have three faculties:
- Faculty of Business Administration and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Social Care
- Faculty of Logistics
The library offers students access to relevant academic literature and is an important part of the learning environment with both room for group work and quiet reading places.
The library is located on the 3rd floor of the A building in Molde
- Open Monday - Sunday 6 - 23, (staffed Monday - Friday 8 - 18) Please note that you must have a student card or library card to enter when the library is unattended.
- Read more at www.himolde.no/bibliotek/english
As a student you will get a user account with access to Office 365, PCs and printers on campus, wireless network (eduroam), Studentweb, Canvas and digital exam.
- Service Desk is open: 08: 00-15: 45 (16 September - 14 May), 08:00-15: 00 (15 May - 15 September)
- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +47 71 21 41 75
- Location: The service center in A-building in Molde
- Read more at www.himolde.no/english/tools/it/