Programme structure (2020–2021)
The Exchange programme - Bachelor's level is aiming at offering international students an opportunity to integrate one or two semesters, i.e. 30 or 60 ECTS credits, into their own studies at home. The courses are selected from the 2nd or 3rd year level of our Bachelor's programmes in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and Sport Management. Instead of offering very basic and general courses, we have chosen to focus most on our specialities by offering courses that you will not find everywhere.
Students are free to combine the courses offered under this programme, but it is the responsibility of each exchange student to make sure the combination is approved by their sending institution through a signed learning agreement. A full semester should comprise courses totalling at least 30 credits, and equivalently a full academic year must comprise at least 60 credits.
Organisation and learning
Most classes are taught over a full semester. A typical course will have between 2 and 6 lecture hours per week, and may have additional group work and assignments/course work. The assessment will partly be based on compulsory coursework and examinations. All grades are either passed/not passed or ECTS letter grades (A through F).
Available courses in the autumn semester:
Available courses in the autumn semester
- ADM120 Marketing 7.5 stp
- IDR210 Adventure Management 7.5 stp
- IDR305 Introduction to Economics for Sport Management 7.5 stp
- IDR306 Game Theory and Sports Economics 7.5 stp
- LOG500 Management Models and Operation Research 7.5 stp
- SCM305 Applied Management Science 7.5 stp
- SCM500 International Transportation and Distribution 7.5 stp
- SPR315 Norwegian I Language and Culture 7.5 stp
- TRA310 Transport Economics 7.5 stp
Available courses in the spring semester:
Available courses in the spring semester