Master of Science in Sustainable Transport and Urban Mobility
Facts about the program
- ECTS Credits:
- Study duration:
- 2 years
- Start of studies programme:
- Autumn 2022
- Teaching language:
- Study level:
- Master's degree (2 years)
- Application opens:
- 25 October 2021
- Application deadline:
- 15 December 2021 for applicants outside EU/EEA - 15 April 2022 for applicants who are citizens of a country within EU/EEA
Sustainable Transport. Colourbox.com
The international MSc programme in Sustainable Transport and Urban Mobility welcomes both Norwegian and international students with a recognized 180 ECTS bachelor’s degree in a relevant academic field such as economics, civil engineering, urban planning or geography. The programme focuses on analysis, challenges and problem-solving in sustainable urban and long distance transport, as well as developing the principles of key skills in the field, such as modelling, economic and policy analysis. The entire degree programme is taught and assessed in English and no fees are payable, regardless of your home country
What will you study?
There are two main study options:
- Urban Transport, including public passenger transport, new micromobility modes such as scooters, and transport economics and policy.
- Long Distance Transport, including transport of both people and goods.
In the third semester, to develop specialist skills and knowledge, you choose in-depth seminar courses, from a range of thirty, taught by experts from all over the world. The fourth and last semester, students write a 30 ECTS master’s thesis.