Printing from mobile devices - Everyoneprint
What is Everyoneprint?
Everyoneprint is a service for students and employees, which allows printing from mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets) and other devices without an installed printer. All devices capable of sending e-mail or with a browser installed is able to print using Everyoneprint.
How can I use Everyoneprint?
You can use Everyoneprint in two different ways, either by sending e-mail with attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by logging on to the website https://everyoneprint.himolde.no and upload the files you want to print. Both procedures are explained below:
Print by sending e-mail
Note: Only e-mail accounts from HiMolde can be used.
- Create a new e-mail or forward an existing one
- Name receiver email@example.com
- Add the text or attachments that you want to print (supported file types include Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT)
- Send e-mail
- Go to your nearest Ricoh with a cardreader and swipe your card for authentication
- Choose "Print Jobs" from the display.
- Select the documents you want to print by marking them out
- Press print on the panel
Print from a web browser
- Start a browser on your device
- Navigate to https://everyoneprint.himolde.no/ (the webportal is only available when connected to a HiMolde network)
3. Sign in with your HiMolde-username and password
4. Press the button "Velg fil" and choose the file you want to print
5. Press "Next" and the selected file will be printed
6. Go to your nearest Ricoh with a cardreader and swipe your card for authentication
7. Choose "Print Jobs" from the display.
8. Select the documents you want to print by marking them out
9. Press print on the panel
The following limitations will apply when printing using Everyoneprint:
- No futher processing of the print is available
- Print by sending e-mail is only possible with an e-mail account from HiMolde