Agaraoli AravazhiAvdeling for logistikk
Tentative title of my PhD thesis: "Big data–driven machine-learning approach for improvement in the field of health logistics"
I am currently a PhD student in logistics at Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics (MUC).I have Bachelor of Technology degree in Mechanical Engineering from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University and Master of Science degree in Engineering Logistics from Molde University College.
IBE700 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP-systems) - Spring 2019
LOG904-117 Business Intelligence with SAP - Fall 2018, Fall 2019
All relevant info on my LinkedIn page
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli; Helgheim, Berit & Jæger, Bjørn (2020). Investigation of the influence of product variety on inventories in hospitals. Engineering Management in Production and Services. ISSN 2543-6597. 12(1), s 34- 44 . doi: 10.2478/emj-2020-0003 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv. Vis sammendrag
- Müller, Falko & Aravazhi, Agaraoli (2020). A new generalized travel cost based connectivity metric applied to Scandinavian airports. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. ISSN 1361-9209. 81(April), s 1- 21 . doi: 10.1016/j.trd.2020.102280 Vis sammendrag
- Bach, Terje; Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Konovalenko, Anna (2020). Blockchain technology for electronic health records : challenges & opportunities. Arbeidsnotat (Høgskolen i Molde - Vitenskapelig høgskole i logistikk). 2020:6.
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli; Helgheim, Berit & Sandbæk, Birgithe Eckermann (2019). Identifying KPI’s by using text mining of administrative board documents in Norwegian hospitals. Vis sammendrag
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Helgheim, Berit (2018). Text mining of administrative board hospital documents. Vis sammendrag
- Jæger, Bjørn & Aravazhi, Agaraoli (2018). Preparing the digital workforce : best-practices in teaching SAP.
- Helgheim, Berit; Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Løfaldli, Bjarte Bye (2018). Using AI to develop a triage system in Norwegian Home Care. Vis sammendrag
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Jæger, Bjørn (2017). Predictive Offshore Crane Maintenance Manager (PCM). Arbeidsnotat (Høgskolen i Molde - Vitenskapelig høgskole i logistikk). 2017:6. Vis sammendrag