Terje Lauvaas AndersenAvdeling for logistikk
Doctoral research fellow at Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics (MUC) – Faculty of Logistics. I hold a Master of Science degree (cand.scient) within Informatics from UIB. For the last 25 years, I have held several ICT management positions in industry and public service.
Tentative title of my PhD Thesis: «Digitalization to improve connectivity in manufacturing supply chains»
My supervisors are associate professor Bjørn Jæger and professorstipendiat Lise Lillebrygfjeld Halse.
Preliminary description of my PhD project:
The PhD project is a part of the research project Manufacturing Network 4.0. This is a four-year competence project, funded by the participating companies and by the Norwegian Research Council's user-driven Research based Innovation (BIA). My project is linked to the projects work package 4, Collaborative planning and control in supply chains.
The PhD project will try to address how some of the challenges moving towards Industry 4.0 can be addressed by connectivity in supply chains. Even if some of these challenges are valid for all actors within the supply chain, this project will focus on manufacturing supply chains.
- Andersen, Terje Lauvaas (2021). A comparative study of national variations of the European WEEE directive : manufacturer’s view. Environmental science and pollution research international. ISSN 0944-1344. . doi: 10.1007/s11356-021-13206-z Vis sammendrag
- Andersen, Terje Lauvaas & Jæger, Bjørn (2021). Circularity for electric and electronic equipment (EEE), the Edge and Distributed Ledger (Edge&DL) model. Sustainability. ISSN 2071-1050. 13(17), s 1- 23 . doi: 10.3390/su13179924 Vis sammendrag
- Andersen, Terje; Jæger, Bjørn & Mishra, Alok (2020). Circularity in waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) directive. Comparison of a manufacturer's Danish and Norwegian operations. Sustainability. ISSN 2071-1050. 12(13), s 1- 15 . doi: 10.3390/su12135236 Vis sammendrag
- Andersen, Terje Lauvaas (2021). From WEEE to CEEE : information flow in a reverse supply chain seen from a manufacturers view.
- Andersen, Terje Lauvaas (2020). Product information flow in reverse supply chains : a case study of the WEEE category lighting equipment.
- Sakita, Benjamin Mosses; Klymenko, Olena; Andersen, Terje Lauvaas & Taknæs, Tommy Buckholm (2020). The role of blockchain in green supplier selection process : an insight from the Norwegian shipbuilding industry. Arbeidsnotat (Høgskolen i Molde - Vitenskapelig høgskole i logistikk). 2020:5.
- Smiseth, Dordi & Andersen, Terje Lauvaas (2020). Digitalisering og sirkulær økonomi : to sider av samme sak?.