Disputation: Ole Kristian Hoemsnes Berg
Ole Kristian Hoemsnes Berg will be defending the thesis "Blood flow regulation and cost of muscle contraction during small muscle mass endurance performance" for the PhD degree at Molde University College.
Ole Kristian Hoemsnes Berg will be defending his Ph.D-thesis at Molde University College. Photo: HiMolde, Jan R. Eide.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday 22 March 2019, 10.15, room B-137
Title: "Skeletal muscle vascular regulation and energetics from small muscle mass exercise"
- Professor David C. Poole, Kansas State University
- Dr. philos Hilde Dorthea Grindvik Nielsen, Norges Forskningsråd
- Professor Atle Ødegård,Molde University College
Chair of defence
- Supervisor Professor Eivind Wang, Høgskolen i Molde, Avdeling HS
- Co-supervisor Professor Stål Bjørkly,Molde University College, Faculty of Health Sciences and Social Care
Ole Kristian Hoemsnes Berg (30 year) comes fra Molde. He holds a Bachelor degree in Nursing from NTNU (2012) and a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology from NTNU (2015). Hoemsnes Berg has been employed as a scholarship holder at Molde University College during his PhD-studies.