Facts about the course
- Study points:
- Responsible department:
- Faculty of Logistics
- Course Leader:
- Berit Irene Helgheim
- Lecture Semester:
- Teaching language:
- ½ year
LOG904-124 Productivity Analysis (Autumn 2018)
About the course
This course is designed to provide an introduction to the fundamentals of efficiency and productivity measurements.
At the end of course, students should be in a position to apply critically basic efficiency and productivity assessment methods.
The main objective is to familiarise students with applications of different methods for efficiency and productivity measurements.
During the course, students will participate in case discussions and will be given compulsory assignments.
The course is connected to the following study programs
- Master of Science in Logistics
- Experience-based Master in Logistics
- Master of Science in Petroleum Logistics
- International Study Programme - Master's level
- Form of assessment: Home assessment
- Proportion: 100%
- Duration: -
- Grouping: Individual
- Grading scale: Letter (A - F)
- Support material: All printed and written supporting material