Semester fee and registration
Remember to sign up for both classes and examination in Studentweb. You can also withdraw from an exam in Studentweb.
Deadlines for paying your semester fee and registering:
- 1 September (Autumn semester)
- 1 February (Spring semester)
- Withdrawal must take place two weeks before the examination date. If you do not meet for the exam an do not have valid absence. you will use one of your three attempts at the exam. It is therefore important to withdraw from the exam on time.
Create an invoice before the deadline by choosing the tab "More" and "Payments" in Studentweb. Use your personal KID code when paying.
Deadline for signing up for new and retake exams
- 22 January for resit exams that are held in the first half of February.
- 22 August for resit exams that are held in the first half of September.
- Withdrawal must take place two weeks before the examination date.
You must pass all coursework requirements (mandatory assignments that are not exams) to be eligible for exams.
Your coursework is valid for the first resit exam only. If you failed your first exam in a subject with coursework requirements, you can sign up for a resit exam. After this your coursework is no longer eligible. In this case you must sign of for a regular exam and redo you coursework.