Zoom is the college's tool for online teaching with Canvas integration.
Download the Zoom Client
- Download the Zoom Desktop Client from himolde.zoom.us/download
Activate your HiMolde-license
You must log sign in to Zoom with your Feide account to activate the HiMolde license.
- Start Zoom and click the Sign in button
- Select login with SSO, which stands for Single Sign On (Feide login). You must not enter an email address or password.
- Check that it says himolde in the field company domain. If not, enter this before pressing Continue.
- Sign in with Feide, affiliation Molde University College.
- After your user is authenticated, you will be prompted to open a link in your browser. Click confirm to continue. Now you should be signed in to the Zoom client.
The client will remember the login until the next time, if you do not sign out of the client manually, so you do not have to sign in with Feide several times on your computer.
You can be signed into Zoom on multiple devices simultaneously. If you sign in to an additional device of the same type you are automatically signed out of the first device.
Attend classes via Zoom in Canvas
- Go to the course, which should have the Zoom lession, in Canvas.
- Select Zoom  in the course's tool menu (left) and click Join .
More about Zoom for teachers
Do you have questions or require training? Contact IT support / +4771214175.