Where can I find the results of my exam?
- You can see the results in Studentweb
Assessment is to be available within three weeks after your exam.
Guide for solutions and grading
Read through the proposed solution to the exam before asking for an explanation or appealing on your grade. You can find the exam question set and the proposed solution in Canvas.
Explanation of grades
- You may ask for an explanation of grades within one week after the grades have been published in Studentweb.
Send an e-mail requesting an explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, code and name of your exam and your candidate number.
If you had an exam in Inspera, you will see the explanation of your grade in Inspera. Log in and choose the tab Archive and the name of your test.
- You can make a grade appeal within three weeks from the date your grade is published in Studentweb, or within three weeks from the date you receive an explanation on your grade.
- Appeal form and information on how to deliver the form.
You can only make an appeal about the final grade, not the separate parts of an assessment.
Students may appeal individually about the grading of a group work. Any change in the grading will only apply to the person complaining on the grade.
- Universities Norway (UHR) general grading scale (scroll down for English)
- Some subjects may be assessed as pass/non pass.
- Coursework requirements are assessed as approved/not approved.
When a final grade is determined on the basis of several part-assessments, the course description is to explain how the different parts are weighted and accounted for in the final grade. The assessments are combined automatically in the programme used in the study administration system. A fail in one part-assessment will normally result in a fail as the final grade.
Grading of Master's Theses
- Universities Norway (UHR) grading scale for Master's Theses in Business Administration. This grading scale is used at Molde University College for theses produced from 2015 and onwards.
- Grading of Master's Theses in Logistics
- Grading of Master's Theses in Health and Social Sciences.(Norwegian only).
- You can appeal on procedural errors within three weeks from the date you became familiar with the error made.
Contact email@example.com for an appeal form.
More information about explanation and appeals
Appeals about formal errors concerning the examination or assessment are treated by the first instance at Molde University College and are subsequently determined by the Appeals Committee at Molde University College.