The first days at campus - register as a student
Create user account
Activate your user account (self-service portal)
- Log in with your surname and identity number (contact our staff at room A076 about getting an identity number)
- You have to accept electronically: Guidlines for using computers at Molde University College and keycard
- User ID (studentnumber) and password will be generated
Take note of your student number and password
Register with Student Web
Log on to StudentWeb - with your assigned student number and password. Log on using Feide. Choose "My studies" and click on show my education plan with assigned student number and password.
- You must accept electronically: rules and guidelines conserning examination, rules concerning the use of sources and policy statements. References and bibliographies and library lending rules.
- You must approve the study plan and register for the exam (bachelor in nursing and social education are automatically registered) Deadline for registration for each topic is September 1.
- Our staff will be available if you need some help.
Check the following in the StudentWeb Portal:
- That your home address is correct.
- Your student home address is correct
- Email and phone numbers are correct. Contact email@example.com if some of your information is incorrect.
Pay semester fee
Photoshoot og distribution of access card
You need to take a picture wich will be used on your access, printing and library card (same card). Remember to bring with you a valid id card and your studentnumber.
Connect to wireless LAN on campus (eduroam)
You will find wireless LAN all over Molde Campus. Wi-fi login for students: choose eduroam from available networks. Use your studentnumber:firstname.lastname@example.org and press connect. Example: email@example.com Accept the Certificate when this appears.
Other useful links