Agaraoli AravazhiFaculty of Logistics
Tentative title of my PhD thesis: "Big data–driven machine-learning approach for improvement in the field of health logistics"
I am currently a PhD student in logistics at Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics (MUC).I have Bachelor of Technology degree in Mechanical Engineering from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University and Master of Science degree in Engineering Logistics from Molde University College.
IBE700 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP-systems) - Spring 2019
LOG904-117 Business Intelligence with SAP - Fall 2018, Fall 2019
All relevant info on my LinkedIn page
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli; Helgheim, Berit & Jæger, Bjørn (2020). Investigation of the influence of product variety on inventories in hospitals. Engineering Management in Production and Services. ISSN 2543-6597. 12(1), s 34- 44 . doi: 10.2478/emj-2020-0003 Show summary
- Müller, Falko & Aravazhi, Agaraoli (2020). A new generalized travel cost based connectivity metric applied to Scandinavian airports. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. ISSN 1361-9209. 81(April), s 1- 21 . doi: 10.1016/j.trd.2020.102280 Show summary
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli; Helgheim, Berit & Sandbæk, Birgithe Eckermann (2019). Identifying KPI’s by using text mining of administrative board documents in Norwegian hospitals. Show summary
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Helgheim, Berit (2018). Text mining of administrative board hospital documents. Show summary
- Helgheim, Berit; Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Løfaldli, Bjarte Bye (2018). Using AI to develop a triage system in Norwegian Home Care. Show summary
- Jæger, Bjørn & Aravazhi, Agaraoli (2018). Preparing the digital workforce : best-practices in teaching SAP.
- Aravazhi, Agaraoli & Jæger, Bjørn (2017). Predictive Offshore Crane Maintenance Manager (PCM). Arbeidsnotat (Høgskolen i Molde - Vitenskapelig høgskole i logistikk). 2017:6. Show summary