Extended opening hours
The library at Molde University College has extended opening hours. Students and employees will have access to the library outside staffed hours.
The opening hours for the library are as follows:
- Opening hours: Monday-Sunday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m
- Attended service: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m
To all our visitors, please read the Corona Virus - Guidelines for students and staff
Students and employees may use their student card or library card to enter the library outside staffed hours. Scan the barcode of your card in the card reader on the right hand side of the entrance. PC's and study rooms are available as usual.
Books and other material on the shelves are available for loan on the self service machine. Books ordered from other libraries must be checked out during staffed hours.
- Don't let unauthorized persons into the library.
- The entrance door must not be blocked.
- Camera surveillance in the library only during off-service hours.
- Thank you for keeping the library tidy.