Tassew Dufera TolchaAvdeling for logistikk
PhD candidate in Logistics, with the following research interests:
- Air Transport Economics
- Transport Network and Connectivity Models
- Transport Demand and Economic Growth Interactions
Teaching duties mainly include the courses at master level: Industrial Organization (SØK710) and Preparatory Course in Basic Statistics (LOG718).
MSc. in Logistics, Molde University College (2017),
MSc. in Economic Policy Analysis, Arbaminch University (2012),
BA in Economics, Jigjiga university (2009).
- Tolcha, Tassew Dufera; Bråthen, Svein & Holmgren, Johan (2020). Air transport demand and economic development in sub-Saharan Africa: Direction of causality. Journal of Transport Geography. ISSN 0966-6923. 86(June), s 1- 14 . doi: 10.1016/j.jtrangeo.2020.102771 Vis sammendrag
- Tolcha, Tassew Dufera (2020). Effects of aviation liberalisation and levels of democracy on air connectivity and related economic consequences : evidence from Africa.
- Tolcha, Tassew Dufera & Bråthen, Svein (2018). Air transport demand and economic growth in Ethiopia.
- Tolcha, Tassew Dufera & Bråthen, Svein (2018). The link between air transport demand and economic growth in South Africa.