Sport Management Research Group
The Sport Management research group consist of researchers with an interest in management related issues within the sport context.
Sport Management is a research group within the Faculty of Business Administration and Social Sciences aiming at developing and publishing knowledge relevant to sport organisations and the sport industry.
The group members represent a broad scope of research methods and interest.
Our research areas:
- Society and organisations
- Structures, institutions, policies and politics
- Human resource management
- Leader succession and effectiveness
- Organisational behaviour and strategic management
- Sport for development and peace
- Sport and inclusion
- Volunteering in sport organisations
- Sports as business
- Economics, game theory and finance
- Marketing and sponsorship
Ongoing research projects:
- ERASMUS+ Play the Game’s European sports governance project
- ERASMUS+ GETZ project
- Sport and Inclusion project
- Too young to ride?
The research is funded by Molde University College, various contract research and Erasmus +.
- Alexander Krumer (Leder)
- Odd Anders Bøyum-Folkeseth
- Harald Dolles
- Hallgeir Gammelsæter
- Kjetil Kåre Haugen
- Kjell Marius Herskedal
- Ole Martin Kleivenes
- Geir Oterhals
- Oskar Solenes
- Solveig Straume
- Knut Peder Heen
- Bright B. Antwi