Sport Management Research Group
The Sport Management research group consist of researchers with an interest in management related issues within the sport context.
Sport Management is a research group within the Faculty of Business Administration and Social Sciences aiming to develop and publish knowledge relevant to sport organizations and the sports industry.
The group members represent a broad scope of research methods and interest.
Our research areas:
- Society and organizations
- Structures, institutions, policies and politics
- Human resource management
- Leader succession and effectiveness
- Organizational behavior and strategic management
- Sport for development and peace
- Sport and inclusion
- Volunteering in sports organizations
- Sports as a business
- Economics, game theory and finance
- Marketing and sponsorship
Ongoing research projects:
- ERASMUS + Play the Game's European sports governance project
- ERASMUS + GETZ project
- Sport and Inclusion project
- Too young to ride?
The research is funded by Molde University College, various contract research and Erasmus +.
- Alexander Krumer (Leder)
- Hallgeir Gammelsæter
- Kjetil Kåre Haugen
- Ole Martin Kleivenes
- Geir Oterhals
- Oskar Solenes
- Solveig Straume
- Knut Peder Heen
- Christos Anagnostopoulos