Marketing, Innovation, International Business & Strategy (MIIBS)
The areas of Marketing, Innovation, International Business & Strategy are vitally important to the regional, national and international economic development and central to the competitiveness, survival and growth of businesses in an economy characterised by heightened competition, ever-shifting consumer demands, and unprecedented uncertainty.
The multidisciplinary makeup of the MIIBS group allows us to provide unique insights by combining disciplinary lenses to perform research on pressing topics in the areas of marketing, innovation, international business, and strategy.
Welcome to Molde University College. Here you see the view over the famous Molde Panorama from Campus.
- Carlos Sousa (Leder)
- Lise Lillebrygfjeld Halse
- Heidi Hogset
- Harald Dolles
- Alexander Krumer
- Bjørn Guvåg
- Per Engelseth
- Lise Gundersen Haukeberg
- Deodat Edward Mwesiumo
- Jieke Chen (External - Queen Mary University of London, UK)
- Natasha Evers (External - National University of Ireland Galway)
- Xinming He (External - Durham University, UK)
- Min Li (External - University of St Andrews, UK)
- Yu Li (External - University of Essex, UK)
- Bella B. Nujen (External - NTNU, Norway)
- Qun Tan (External - Xiamen University, China)