Marketing, Innovation, International Business & Strategy (MIIBS)
The areas of Marketing, Innovation, International Business & Strategy are vitally important to the regional, national and international economic development and central to the competitiveness, survival and growth of businesses in an economy characterized by heightened competition, ever-shifting consumer demands, and unprecedented uncertainty.
The multidisciplinary makeup of the MIIBS group allows us to provide unique insights by combining disciplinary lenses to perform research on pressing topics in the areas of marketing, innovation, international business, and strategy.
Welcome to Molde University College. Here you see the view over the famous Molde Panorama from Campus.
- Carlos Sousa (Leder)
- Lise Lillebrygfjeld Halse
- Heidi Hogset
- Harald Klaus Dolles
- Alexander Krumer
- Deodat Edward Mwesiumo
- Nina Pereira Kvadsheim
- Jieke Chen (External - University of Leeds, UK)
- Natasha Evers (External - Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- Xinming He (External - Durham University, UK)
- Min Li (External - University of St Andrews, UK)
- Yu Li (External - University of Essex, UK)
- Bella B. Nujen (External - NTNU, Norway)
- Qun Tan (External - Xiamen University, China)